Baku Ane 2 ~Otouto, Ippai Shibocchau zo!~ - Ritsuka Routes Patch + Complete UI Patch Released

As a side project to my NTR stuff, I've started translating this rather more cheerful eroge by Atelier Kaguya. 


It's about a guy who has an unfortunate incident with his girlfriend when they try to have sex for the first time. It leaves him with quite the trauma, so his older sisters (and cousin) naturally volunteer to give him some sex education of their own to help him get over it so he can satisfy his girlfriend.


Title: ばくあね2 ~弟、いっぱいしぼっちゃうぞ!~

             Baku Ane 2 ~Otouto, Ippai Shibocchau zo!~

Developer: Atelier Kaguya BARE & BUNNY

VNDB: Baku Ane 2


Currently working on Wakana's lessons.

I'll keep my progress updated here.

Current Translation Progress: 

  • Prologue: 100%
  • Ritsuka Scenes: 100%
  • Wakana Scenes: 7/8 Lessons, 0% of Routes
  • Mashiro Scenes: 3/8 Lessons, 0% of Routes
  • Miran Practice Scenes: 1/5
  • Other Scenes: 10%
  • UI: 100%


RITSUKA ROUTES PATCH:


This patch covers the prologue, all of Ritsuka's lessons, and her routes.

The patch files consist of the message.dat, which is the translated script, and 3 other files which change the font. If everything is working correctly the font should look like this.





INSTALLATION

Make sure to read the included ReadMe first!

Take the 4 files from inside the Patch Files folder and place them inside the game's directory (ie. where you've installed the game. 'Start.exe' is located there.) Overwrite any files when prompted.


Special thanks to:
  • Arianrhod for providing me with a font patch to make the font smaller and other tech assistance.
  • Crsky for creating KaguyaTool to extract the game files and repack them.



COMPLETE UI PATCH:

This patch translates pretty much all of the game's UI, with a few exceptions due to technical issues.






INSTALLATION

Take the vrm.arc file and place it inside the game's directory (ie. where you've installed the game 'Start.exe' is located there.) Replace the old vrm.arc when prompted.



Comments

  1. Really looking forward to this! Would love to contribute if you're opening a donation or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a Patreon page if you're interested in supporting me. I post regular updates on my translation progress there.
      https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74493994
      I'll still be releasing all my translation patches for free here though.

      Delete
  2. I added patch but some of the text is "bleeding" on the right, making it illegible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply.
      On the launch window, have you got DirectX checked?
      If you've got DIB checked instead, that causes issues with the font patch.
      You can also check this on the System3 tab of the in-game settings menu.
      If you've got the launch window turned off, you can reenable it clicking the top option on the System3 menu screen.
      If that doesn't help, then please let me know.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you truly are a man of culture. Focusing on Ritsuka first. Hoping for a complete translation. Keep up the good work bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the order of which character will you translate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ritsuka (already done) -> Wakana (currently working on her) -> Mashiro -> Other (Miran, Sayaka, Harem)

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry but can you tell me where can i find the "ThereadMefirst"? Because i couldn't find it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apologize for noob question, why my game will not start even though I've been install the game and the copy the vrm file. Or do I miss the step?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Is it alright with you if I take your translated UI and apply it to the older Atelier Kaguya games and share it?
    I will credit you ofc!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts